- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 regular Hershey bars, roughly chopped
- In a stand mixer, combine the butter and sugars and mix until fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Add the flour, graham crackers, salt and baking soda and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips then cover and refrigerate the dough for about one hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Take a tablespoon of the dough, roll into a ball, and drop onto a greased baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of dough, leaving about 2 inches between each to allow it to spread.
- Bake for 6 minutes, then remove from the oven. Push a 3 – 5 marshmallows and a few pieces of a Hershey’s bar into each cookie. Return to oven and bake for another 2 – 3 minutes until golden brown and the marshmallows are a bit toasted. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!