- 10 honey maid honey grahams, broken in half, divided
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 squares baker’s unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups jet-puffed miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup baker’s semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- Line 13×9-inch pan with foil; grease foil. Place 15 grahams in pan, with sides overlapping slightly. Break remaining grahams into pieces.
- Microwave butter and chocolate squares in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour. Pour over grahams in pan.
- Bake 30 to 32 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chunks. Bake 3 to 5 min. or until marshmallows begin to puff. Press reserved graham pieces gently into marshmallows. Cool. Use foil to remove brownies from pan before cutting to serve.