Cinnamon French Toast!
INGREDIENTS: (makes 4 slices):
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cinnamon rolls, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tbsp margarine
- In a small bowl, scramble 1 egg with a fork. Blend the milk and vanilla with the egg. Then add 1 tsp cinnamon into the mixture and stir until just blended. Cut the cinnamon rolls in half lengthwise.
- Heat the margarine in a frying pan or griddle. Then, dip each side of the cinnamon rolls in the egg mixture, allowing excess to drip off.
- Place the French Toast on the griddle and sprinkle more cinnamon on top. Cook each side for 3-5 minutes or until browned.
- Plate the French Toast and add syrup! Serve a side fresh fruit with go with this deliciously sweet meal!