Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 36 mozzarella cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Divide the dough into 18 equal pieces. Flatten a piece of dough and place 2 chunks of cheese inside, sealing the dough around the cheese tightly. Place on the baking sheet seam side down and continue with the remaining dough. Cover and let rise until puffy, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic in a small bowl and microwave until the butter is melted. Brush all over with the butter mixture. Sprinkle evenly with the Parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve very warm.